Our experience is founded on a tradition of integrity, competence and hard work established by earlier generations of Rubin and Rudman partners, associates and staff.
We’re a collaborative group of attorneys with diverse backgrounds. Our ranks of seasoned lawyers are former federal and state government attorneys and corporate counsels, and include:
- U.S. Senatorial legal counsel
- Associate Justice of the Massachusetts Appeals Court
- Assistant State Attorneys General
- General Counsel of the Massachusetts Department of Public Utilities and Executive Director of the Massachusetts Energy Facilities Siting Board
- Boston and other city and town counsels
- In-house corporate counsels
- Research scientist
- Faculty members of U.S. and foreign law schools
Rubin and Rudman lawyers offer a wide range of specialized but complementary skills and share a common perspective on how to practice law. Our client-focused perspective is based on an understanding of our clients’ needs and the ability to inform their decisions, to advocate for them and to assist them in implementing plans and strategies.
Reflecting the diversity of our practice areas, a wide range of clients – national and local, small and large, corporations and individuals — rely on us to provide effective legal representation as well as informed and objective advice.
Paul L. Baccari
Tyler N. Ballew
Kenneth M. Barna
Matthew A. Berlin
Hon. Janis M. Berry (Ret.)
Richard S. Blank
Joseph S.U. Bodoff
Gregory S. Braker
Thomas H. Brantley
Michael D. Brier
John K. Britt
Michael A. Burkett