Anne’s practice focuses on commercial real estate development, including purchase and sale transactions, zoning and land use, financing and commercial leasing. Anne has worked with REITs in the sale and acquisition of industrial properties nationwide, as well as with commercial developers of high-end residential real estate projects with respect to the acquisition, sale, financing, and zoning. She has also worked with large institutional lenders, providing debt financing on tax exempt and conventional low-income housing tax credit projects nationwide, and has significant experience representing clients in the wireless communications industry, negotiating and drafting telecommunications leases and purchase and sale agreements, and representing wireless carriers before municipal boards throughout Massachusetts.
Additionally, Anne has represented landlords, tenants and property owners in residential and commercial eviction matters.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Board Of Directors, Beverly Main Streets
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Former Member, YMCA Youth Collaboration Board
- Former Board Member, Beverly Conservation Commission
- Former Member, City of Beverly Chamber of Commerce Board of Directors