Chris advises and represents clients in a broad array of general and complex commercial real estate matters, including leasing, acquisition, disposition and financing transactions. Christine focuses her practice on commercial real estate leasing, and is currently leasing counsel to multiple owners, operators and managers of commercial real estate, as well as tenants with commercial real estate needs across all asset classes.
Leasing (Owner Representation)
- Represented owner in leasing 145,000 square feet of office space in Boston, MA to Internet retailer and technology company.
- Represented owner in leasing 89,000 square feet of lab space in Waltham, MA to biotech company specializing in developing targeted anticancer therapeutics.
- Represented owner in leasing 74,000 square feet of office space in Boston, MA to music streaming service.
- Drafted 65,000 square foot master lease for prominent biotech REIT in connection with its $350 million refinancing of 704,000 square foot property in Boston, MA.
Leasing (Tenant Representation)
- Represented cloud-based provider of electronic health records, practice management and patient communication services in leasing 56,000 square feet of office space in San Francisco, CA.
- Represented government affairs, strategic communications and investment banking group in leasing 38,000 square feet of office space for corporate headquarters in Washington, DC.
- Represented regional bank in leasing 16,000 square feet of retail space for bank branch and regional headquarters in Boston, MA.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, CREW (Commercial Real Estate Women) Boston
- Member, ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers)
- Member, NAIOP Massachusetts