Michael is a member of the Corporate, Business and Tax practice group. Michael has experience representing clients in a variety of corporate, transactional and intellectual property matters. He provides legal support for start-ups and established companies in all aspects of their business operations, including formation, acquisitions, intellectual property protection, licensing, and contracting with other business and service providers. Michael works with clients to develop cost-effective legal strategies that achieve their short and long-term goals while minimizing risk.
- Assisted healthcare provider in establishing genomic-based healthcare program.
- Assisted spirits manufacturer in acquiring trademark protection for new branding.
- Assisted start-up companies in the Boston area by drafting licensing and operating agreements while working in the Entrepreneurship and Innovation Clinic at Boston College Law School.
- Worked for an intellectual property firm researching patents and assisting in drafting patent applications.
- Examined patent applications as an extern at the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association