Rubin and Rudman, LLP is looking for a full time Accounting Assistant to join the accounting team and assist in the success of the firm.
The successful candidate is detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated with strong people skills.
- Provide support to the Accounting Department including administrative tasks (filing, scanning, etc.)
- Assist with printing, sorting and distributing client bills
- Provide month end reports and daily reporting notifications to attorneys
- Assist Trust department with Fiduciary incoming and outgoing requests
- Copy and scan incoming client checks to secretaries/attorneys
- Assist AR in matching up the checks with cash receipts
- Process credit card transactions and assist with billing edits
- Data entry for AP for shipping/bulk invoices, prepare AP checks and file backup
- Assist in 1099 processing and mailing
- Participate in ad-hoc projects
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- High level of accuracy, accountability and attention to detail
- Excellent communication, research, problem solving and time management skills
- Able to build relationships with internal departments and comfortable talking to all levels
- Intermediate excel skills and working knowledge of Office
Qualified applicants must be able to complete essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation(s).
Rubin and Rudman is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to: Jobs@RubinRudman.com.