Rubin and Rudman LLP, a mid-size, Boston-based law firm, is seeking an attorney with at least 6 years of legal experience to join our Labor and Employment Practice Group.
The qualified candidate will have hands-on experience representing employers in matters such as wrongful termination, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, statutory leaves, disability accommodations, wrongful termination, workplace performance and discipline, wage and hour matters, and other labor and employment issues. Experience counseling employers on compliant HR systems, employment agreements and contracts and processes and policies is desired. Experience drafting employment agreements, contracts, employer handbooks, and policies will be valuable. Trial and discovery experience also will be valuable.
- 6+ years of labor and employment experience;
- J.D. degree and membership in good standing with the Massachusetts Bar (or a member in good standing in another state with the intention to join the Massachusetts Bar);
- A strong academic background;
- Excellent writing, analytical, oral advocacy and litigation skills required;
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment as well as manage matters independently and proactively;
- Ability to represent clients before state and federal agencies, courts or tribunals; and
- Higher Education, Title IX, experience a plus.
The firm will consider part-time or flexible hours and work-sharing arrangements for qualified lawyers. To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to: email@example.com