Rubin and Rudman LLP is seeking an experienced Executive Assistant to support the members of the administrative team consisting of the Executive Director, Marketing & Business Development Director, Operations Director, and Human Resources Director. This is a diverse role that will allow the candidate the opportunity to be involved in all aspects of law firm management. The ideal candidate will be comfortable communicating with all levels of the organization, visitors, and vendors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide a high level of assistance to the Executive Director with professionalism and confidentiality regarding business operations and financial matters
- Organize meetings, including scheduling, reserving conference rooms, sending reminders and organizing catering when necessary. This includes in-person as well as virtual meetings, including managing video conferencing platforms
- Drafting and editing documents. Preparing and reconciling reports
- Requesting and tracking certificates of insurance and policy endorsements; tracking attorney bar standings and memberships in networking organizations. Scheduling travel and portraits
- Assistance as needed with special projects including but not limited to, annual survey responses (e.g. BBJ and MLW Largest Law Firms), awards and recognitions (e.g. Super Lawyers, Best Lawyers, etc.), office work orders, USLAW communications, check and sponsorship requests and distributions, event planning and firm mailings
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- The ability to prioritize and juggle multiple tasks
- A high level of confidentiality and the need to keep information secure and private
- The ability to remain calm under pressure and a sense of humor are necessary
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially Word, Excel, and Outlook
Qualified applicants must be able to complete essential duties and responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation(s).
Rubin and Rudman is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to: Jobs@RubinRudman.com.