Rubin and Rudman LLP, a mid-size, Boston-based law firm, is seeking a self-motivated, experienced associate with at least 5 years of experience to join our Labor and Employment Practice Group.
The qualified candidate will have hands-on experience in employment cases, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, retaliation, leaves of absence, employee accommodations, wage and hour matters, and other labor and employment issues. Trial experience is a plus but not required. Experience counseling employers on compliant HR systems, employment agreements and contracts and processes and policies is desired. Additional experience includes drafting employment agreements, contracts, employer handbooks, and policies.
Candidates will have experience advising management in all areas of labor relations and employment law for private and public sector employers.
- 5+ years of labor and employment experience;
- J.D. degree and membership in good standing with the Massachusetts Bar;
- A strong academic background is essential;
- Excellent writing, analytical, oral advocacy and litigation skills required;
- Able to work as part of a team in a face-paced environment as well as manage matters independently and proactively;
- Ability to represent clients before state and federal agencies, courts, or tribunals.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence to: firstname.lastname@example.org