Eleven attorneys from Rubin and Rudman were recognized in The Best Lawyers in America 2022, with one included as Lawyer of the Year. Best Lawyers in America is the oldest and most respected peer review publication in the legal profession. Recognition by Best Lawyers is based entirely on peer reviews provided by leading attorneys within the same geographical area and legal practice area as the nominees.
John J. McGivney, Managing Partner at Rubin and Rudman, was named the Best Lawyers 2022 Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions – Defendants “Lawyer of the Year” in Boston. The Lawyer of the Year designation recognizes individual lawyers who have received the highest overall peer-feedback for a specific practice area and geographic region. Only one lawyer is recognized for each specialty and location.
The attorney recognized as “Lawyer of The Year” and the corresponding category and practice area(s) is as follows:
- John J. McGivney (Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants)
The attorneys recognized and their corresponding category and practice area(s) are as follows:
- Paul L. Baccari (Real Estate Law)
- Michael F. Connolly (Commercial Litigation, Criminal Defense: White-Collar, Litigation- Securities)
- Jeffrey A. Dretler (Employment Law – Management)
- Alfred A. Gray, Jr. (Litigation – Labor and Employment)
- John J. McGivney (Insurance Law, Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions – Defendants)
- Denise I. Murphy (Labor Law – Management)
- Michael J. Novaria (Real Estate Law)
- Michael D. Riseberg (Commercial Litigation, Insurance Law)
- James D. Sperling (Real Estate Law)
- Joseph R. Tarby (Real Estate Law)
- Robert A. Vigoda (Tax Law, Trusts and Estates)