20 Rubin and Rudman Attorneys Recognized by Super Lawyers
November 11, 2022
BOSTON, MA – (November, 2022) – The 2022 edition of Super Lawyers and Super Lawyers Rising Stars recognizes 20 attorneys from Boston-based, full-service law firm, Rubin and Rudman LLP. Every year, Super Lawyers selects attorneys who have exhibited excellence in their practice area from firms of all sizes and over 70 practice areas throughout the United States. According to Super Lawyers, these attorneys have achieved a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The selection process includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations.
The following attorneys have been named to the 2022 Massachusetts Super Lawyers list:
- Joseph S.U. Bodoff – Bankruptcy And Workout
- Steven M. Carr – Trusts And Estate
- Steven M. Cohen – Elder Law
- Michael F. Connolly – Civil Law Litigation
- Jeffrey A. Dretler – Labor And Employment
- Denise I. Murphy – Labor and Employment Litigation
- Lynn E. O’Brien – Trust and Estates
- Lisa M. Neeley – Trust and Estates
- Jay M. Pabian – Trust and Estates
- Michael D. Riseberg – Civil Law Litigation
- Neal F. Splaine – Corporate Law
Special congratulations to Denise Murphy and Lisa Neeley for being named Top 50: Women Massachusetts Super Lawyers and Jeffrey Dretler, Denise Murphy, and Lisa M. Neeley for being named to Top 100: 2022 Massachusetts Super Lawyers.
Each year, no more than 2.5 percent of the lawyers in the state are selected by the research team at Super Lawyers to receive the Rising Stars honor. The Rising Star distinction applies to candidates who are either 40 years old or younger, or in practice for 10 years or less.
The following attorneys have been named to the 2022 Massachusetts Rising Stars list:
- William D. Black – Business Litigation
- Allison L. Collins – Estate and Probate
- Marlee S. Cowan – Estate and Trust Litigation
- Sam Deluca – Real Estate
- Lauren E. DeMatteo – Elder Law
- Jessica A. Demmerly – Estate and Probate
- Richard A. Kutia – Estate and probate
- Theresa Roeder – Family Law
- Jared D. Spinelli – Family Law
About Rubin and Rudman LLP
Founded over a century ago, Rubin and Rudman is a full-service law firm with 80 lawyers in Boston, Massachusetts. With a diverse mix of practices, Rubin and Rudman serves national and international companies, including large public companies and closely held businesses; real estate developers; biotechnology, pharmaceutical and medical device makers; regulated industries, public entities and municipalities; insurance companies and their insureds; educational and other institutions; non-profit organizations; families and high net worth individuals. Rubin and Rudman also has a suburban office in Woburn, Massachusetts. Web: www.rubinrudman.com.