Ana E. Schwarz
- (617) 330-7099 (Direct)
- (617) 330-7550 (Fax)
Ana Schwarz has extensive experience in Massachusetts and Florida handling complex cases involving divorce, paternity, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements, guardian ad litem work, removal and relocation actions, post-judgment modifications, enforcement and contempt issues. Ana uses a resolution-focused approach to assist families in navigating some of the most difficult experiences of their lives.
Ana has also had the unique opportunity to work with lead counsel on a Hague Convention case in the United States District Court in the District of Massachusetts seeking the return of a young child who was wrongfully removed from Brazil.
While in law school, Ana clerked for the Unified Family Court in the 11th Judicial Circuit Court in and for Miami-Dade County as well as the Criminal Court, gaining practical experience and exposure to the way our justice system affects families and children.
Ana is admitted to practice in Massachusetts, the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, and the State of Florida.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Florida Bar, Family Law Section
- Member, Florida Bar, Out of State Division
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Quoted In, “Bar on transfer of marital home unenforceable,” Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly (March 29, 2023)
- Quoted, “Stock options not factored into husband’s alimony obligations,” Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly (September 2022)