Andrew, a partner in the firm’s Real Estate Group, focuses his practice in the representation of landlords and tenants in commercial lease transactions. Andrew’s extensive experience includes advising both landlords and tenants in lease negotiations and ongoing lease administration for office, retail, medical office and industrial properties both nationally and in the Greater Boston area. Andrew has handled all aspects of lease transactions, including leases for office, retail, medical office, industrial, and warehouses throughout the United States.
- Representation of a major financial services company for office locations in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Atlanta, Miami, Raleigh-Durham and other markets.
- Representation of a major financial services company for retail locations in New York, San Francisco, Los Angeles, Chicago, Washington, D.C., Houston, Dallas, Atlanta, Miami, Philadelphia, Seattle, Charlotte, Raleigh-Durham and other markets.
- Representation of another major financial services company for office locations in San Francisco, Chicago, Philadelphia and Boston.
- Represented international tenant in connection with lease of 215,000+ square feet of office space in downtown Boston (second largest non-renewal lease of year)
- Representation of Rubin and Rudman in its Boston headquarters and Washington, D.C. office leases.
- Office leases representing landlords with Citrix, Siemens, Lahey Clinic, Keurig, Goodyear, CA, Inc., among others, as tenants.
- Retail leases representing landlords with Citibank, Qdoba, Legal Sea Food, 7-Eleven, Cosi, Allen Edmonds, among others, as tenants.
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- “Sensitivity Training: Multiple Chemical Sensitivity and The ADA,” 25 B.C. Envtl. Aff. L. Rev. 485