- (617) 330-7021 (Direct)
- (617) 330-7550 (Fax)
Ariadna Caulfield’s practice focuses on corporate, banking and financial law and complex civil and business matters. She represents clients in sophisticated corporate transactions, including mergers and acquisitions and debt and equity financing transactions. In addition, Ariadna is experienced in commercial real estate, including drafting and negotiating commercial leases and purchase and sales agreements.
Prior to joining Rubin and Rudman, Ariadna was an in-house associate in the legal department of the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic, where she handled a range of legal issues affecting the Central Bank, among them, banking and financial, transactional, corporate, real estate, employment, copyright, and constitutional law matters.
Ariadna is fluent in French and a native Spanish speaker.
Recognition and Awards
- Named, Boston magazine, Top Lawyers, Corporate Law, 2022
- Fulbright Scholar, 2012
- Young National Talent of Dominican Republic 2005 (Awarded by Technological Institute de Santo – Domingo (INTEC)´s Program for Outstanding Students)
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Hispanics Attorneys (MAHA)
- Member, Rubin and Rudman Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Committee
- Member, Alliance Francaise of Boston and Cambridge (French Cultural Center)
- Lecturer, Banking and Financial Law at School of Law, Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, September 2014
Publications and Speaking Engagements
- Mentioned, “Little girls carrying a big burden,” Boston Globe (Dec 15, 2021)