Ariadna’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, corporate, banking and financial law, and complex civil and business matters. Ariadna has experience with drafting and negotiating commercial leases, sales agreements and zoning and permitting work. She has also worked on joint venture structuring a Chinese venture; worked on asset purchase agreements for business acquisitions and drafted transfers of membership interests agreements. Throughout her banking and finance experience, she worked on loan agreements, promissory notes, mortgages, assignments, and authority documents for entity-borrowers and guarantees.
She has also worked as in-house associate at legal department of the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic handling a range of legal issues affecting the Central Bank, among them, banking and financial, transactional, corporate, real estate, employment, copyright, and constitutional law matters.
Additionally, Ariadna is fluent in French and a native Spanish speaker.
Recognition and Awards
- Fulbright Scholar, 2012
- Young National Talent of Dominican Republic 2005 (Awarded by Technological Institute de Santo – Domingo (INTEC)´s Program for Outstanding Students)
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Association of Hispanics Attorneys (MAHA)
- Member, Alliance Francaise of Boston and Cambridge (French Cultural Center)
- Lecturer, Banking and Financial Law at School of Law, Universidad Autónoma de Santo Domingo, Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic, September 2014