Donna, a partner in the firm’s Trusts and Estates and Private Client practice group, represents clients in aspects of estate planning, including estate, gift and generation skipping transfer tax planning, with a focus on leveraged gifting techniques and other planning strategies involving irrevocable trusts and limited liability entities.
She centers her practice around advising family-owned closely held entities regarding estate and business succession planning.
Additionally, Donna advises individual and institutional trustees on trust reformation including the use of non-judicial Settlement Agreements and decanting. She also has experience advising families and fiduciaries on all aspects of estate administration and advising individuals regarding guardianships and conservatorships and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Recognition and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating, 2004- 2022
- Listed, Super Lawyers Magazine, Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2008-2020
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, American Bar Association, Law Practice Management Section
- Member, American Bar Association, Women Rainmakers Committee
- Member, Boston Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Adjunct Faculty, New England Law Boston