Donna, a partner in the firm’s Trusts and Estates and Private Client practice group, represents clients in all steps and aspects of estate planning, including estate, gift and generation skipping transfer tax planning, with a focus on leveraged gifting techniques and other planning strategies involving irrevocable trusts and limited liability entities.
She also advises family-owned closely held entities regarding estate and business succession planning and counsels individuals and fiduciaries concerning multistate and international tax and estate disposition issues.
Additionally, Donna advises individual and institutional trustees on fiduciaries responsibilities and trust reformation including the use of Non-judicial Settlement Agreements and decanting. She also has experience advising families and fiduciaries on all aspects of estate administration including the preparation of state and federal estate tax returns and advising individuals regarding guardianships and conservatorships and prenuptial and postnuptial agreements.
Recognition and Awards
- Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Rating
- Listed, Super Lawyers Magazine, Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2008-2019
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, American Bar Association, Law Practice Management Section
- Member, American Bar Association, Women Rainmakers Committee
- Member, Boston Bar Association, Trusts and Estates Section
- Member, Boston Estate Planning Council
- Adjunct Faculty, New England Law Boston