Lynn focuses her practice on estate planning and the administration of trusts and estates. Her expertise includes designing, drafting, and implementing tax-efficient estate plans. She advises personal representatives and trustees in connection with the administration of estates and trusts. Lynn has also established and advised not-for-profit organizations; including the preparation and filing of applications for federal tax exemption.
With her technical background in the complexities of corporate, tax, and real estate transactional work, she works with clients on all aspects of planning as it relates to their real estate and business transactions. Lynn takes great care to provide her clients with a thorough understanding of the strategies and methods used to set and achieve their estate planning goals.
Before joining Rubin and Rudman, Lynn was a Partner at Pabian and Russell. Prior to that, she was an associate at Looney & Grossman, LLC. Prior to that, Lynn was an associate at Masterman, Culbert & Tully LLP, where she practiced in the areas of general corporate and business law, commercial real estate law, and estate planning and administration. Following law school, Lynn was a senior associate in the Boston tax department of Coopers and Lybrand.
Lynn is an active member of her community in Reading, where she has served as past president of the Friend of the Reading Public Library, Town Meeting Member, and member of numerous committees supporting both the Reading Public Schools and St. John’s Preparatory School.
Areas of concentration:
- Business, Estate & Gift Tax Planning
- Business Law & Commercial Real Estate
- Estate Planning
- Estate & Trust Administration
Recognition and Awards
- Named, a Top Lawyer for Trusts And Estates in Boston Magazine’s edition of Top Lawyers, 2022
- Listed, Massachusetts Super Lawyers, 2020-2022
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Former President, Friend of the Reading Public Library
- Former Town Meeting Member, Reading
- Former Committee Member, Reading Public Schools
- Former Committee Member, St. John’s Preparatory School