Neal is Co-Chair of the firm’s Corporate, Business and Tax Department and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. Neal represents early stage and mature mid-sized companies providing outside general counsel services, including general corporate, governance, entity and capital formation, debt and equity financings, mergers and acquisitions, commercial contracts and business operations, strategic alliances, technology licensing, franchise matters, and business succession planning.
Neal represents private equity sponsors, institutional investors, and angel investors involved in equity and debt investment transactions. He is counsel to financial institutions in connection with middle market loans of all types. He also represents senior managers in connection with negotiation of executive compensation packages during hiring and separation stages.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Pro bono legal advisor, ALS One
- Member, Winchester Hospital Foundation
- Corporator, Winchester Hospital
- Former Town Meeting Member, Town of Winchester
- Former Executive Committee, Director, Winchester Chamber of Commerce
- Founding Member, USA 500 Clubs
- Board Member, Seven Generations, City Year
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association