Paul Hodnett, a Partner in the firm’s Labor and Employment and Higher Education Practice Groups, is Chief counsel for the national labor union representing members in federal, state, and municipal employment, advising the elected officers on a wide range of issues.
Additionally, he prosecutes and defends civil rights actions or police misconduct cases in the US District Court and Superior Court of Massachusetts, along with initiating and defending various employment-related claims as state and federal agencies.
Paul also negotiates and drafts collective bargaining agreements and the enforcement of the agreements in arbitration.
- Massachusetts Labor Relations Commission
- Civil Service Commission
- Massachusetts Commission Against Discrimination
- Merit System Protection Board
- Equal Employment Opportunity Commission
- National Labor Board
- Federal Labor Relations Authority
Recognition and Awards
- Named, Boston magazine, Top Lawyers, Labor and Employment Law, 2021-2022
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Massachusetts Bar Association
- Member, American Bar Association
- Board of Directors, Stoneham Youth Soccer, 2000–2006
- Board of Directors, Stoneham Youth Basketball, 2004–2006
- Executive Board Member, 2006–2007