Paul is a Partner in Rubin and Rudman’s Real Estate Practice Group and a member of the firm’s Executive Committee. Paul has considerable experience in all aspects of real estate development and related corporate practice, including acquisitions, dispositions recapitalizations, financing and property management as well as office, retail and warehouse/distribution leasing from both the landlord and tenant side. He has represented local and national lending institutions, national and regional franchise restaurants chains as well as franchisee owners thereof. He focuses on representing developers and investors forming joint ventures to acquire, lease, and subsequently sell mixed-use properties, addressing acquisition, management, and operating issues, as well as exit strategies for sophisticated development projects.
- Represents Boston developer in the acquisition, financing, disposition, recapitalization and leasing of approximately thirty (30) buildings in Boston and Quincy, representing over 3,000,000 sf of office and retail space.
- Represents suburban developer in the acquisition of mixed use properties in Metro-West.
- Represents developers in the negotiation of joint venture agreements and property management agreements with individual, private equity and institutional investors.
- Represents nationally known casual dining restaurant company in leasing and real estate matters.
- Represents developer in connection with acquisition, leasing, financing and development of gasoline station/convenience store properties.
- Represented regional distribution center in acquisition construction of distribution warehouse/office facility serving New England and New York franchisees.
Recognition and Awards
- Listed, Best Lawyers in America, Real Estate Law 2018-2021
Professional and Community Involvement
- Hingham Youth Soccer
- Hingham Youth Baseball
- Hingham Track and Cross Country
- South Shore Country Club Men’s Golf Association Board of Directors