Samuel DeLuca is an Associate in the Real Estate practice group. He advises and represents clients in a broad array of general and complex commercial real estate matters including leasing, acquisition, disposition and financing transactions. His clients include developers, owners, operators and managers of commercial real estate, as well as businesses with commercial real estate needs across all asset classes.
Prior to joining the firm, Sam was associated with a Boston real estate law firm and was in-house counsel to a New England convenience store chain.
- Counsel for a family real estate company in the acquisition and sale of multi-family and shopping center properties.
- Represented Boston based developer in the refinance, leasing and sale of commercial real estate office properties.
- Represented national financial tenant on the retail leasing of investment centers throughout the U.S.
- Represented buyer in the acquisition and permitting of 30,000 square foot mixed-use office/lab building.
- Represented landlord in the leasing of several office properties throughout Boston area.
- Represented developer in connection with acquisition, leasing and development of gasoline station/convenience store properties.
- Represented regional hotel chain in the disposition of real estate.
- Regular counsel to firm’s Trust and Corporate clients with respect to their real estate needs.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Member, Real Estate Bar Association
- Member, National Association of Industrial and Office Properties (NAIOP)
- Member, Friends of Ringgold Park
- Member, Holy Cross Lawyers Association