Susan Doren, a member of the firm’s Executive Committee, represents various clients in commercial real estate matters with an emphasis on all aspects of commercial office and retail leasing.
- Counsel to a major financial institution in tenant-based retail leasing for over 150 stores throughout the United States, including negotiating build-to-suit leases, construction contracts, negotiating shopping center leases and all other aspects involved in leasing.
- Counsel to established local real estate development company in leasing office space in the Greater Boston area, including leasing office and R&D space to tenants in 2,000,000-plus square foot business park in the Rt. 128 area, and build-to-suit leases.
- Counsel to a major institutional client, as tenant, in negotiating complex office leases in various cities in the United States.
- Counsel to several local building owners and national real estate companies in complex commercial office leasing in downtown Boston and surrounding suburban areas.
- Counsel to various tenant clients in negotiating leases in the downtown Boston area.
Recognition and Awards
- Member, Boston Bar Association
- Listed, 2005 Massachusetts Super Lawyer, Real Estate