Rubin and Rudman LLP, a mid-size, Boston-based law firm, is seeking an associate to join our growing litigation practice. The candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in complex commercial and business litigation, bankruptcy court experience, membership in the MA, RI and related federal Bars, and a strong academic background and superb communication and writing skills.
Candidates should be experienced in legal research, discovery, third-party discovery and brief writing. Preferred candidates will have law clerk experience as well as some deposition and courtroom experience, including bankruptcy court experience. A demonstrated ability to manage all phases of litigation with minimal partner supervision is required. Second chair experience is a plus. The ideal candidate will have prior experience at a regional or national law firm or a well-regarded local firm.
Rubin and Rudman offers competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package. Candidates can expect a collegial environment where collaboration and entrepreneurship thrive, and a healthy work-life balance is supported. Successful candidates will be joining a team of diverse professionals committed to excellence and superior client services.
- 3-5 years of business litigation experience;
- Bankruptcy court experience is essential;
- J.D. degree and membership in good standing with the Massachusetts and Rhode Island and related federal Bars;
- Excellent writing, interpersonal and analytical skills are required;
- Able to work as part of a team in a fast-paced environment as well as manage matters independently and proactively.