Dan’s practice focuses on employment and labor law matters, including representation of national labor unions, with an emphasis in the New England area. Dan has experience in all aspects of arbitration proceedings and labor and employment matters in the District Court of Massachusetts. In addition, Dan’s practice includes providing counsel and advice relating to the negotiation and interpretation of collective bargaining agreements and compliance with state and federal employment law.
Dan served as a judicial intern for the Chambers of Justice Anne Patterson, Supreme Court of New Jersey. While attending and earning his J.D. from Cornell Law School, Dan served as a Managing Editor for the International Law Journal and participated extensively in Cornell Law School’s Labor Law Clinic.
- Represented regional union in class-action grievance to restore a position exclusive to the bargaining unit.
- Represented a member on behalf of regional union in an unjust termination grievance.
- Represented municipal employees association in collective bargaining with the municipality.
- Participated in negotiation session that created a new position exclusive to union members in the department.
Professional and Community Involvement
- Former Operations Intern, Hillary for America
- Former Press and Policy Intern, Office of Member of Parliament Simon Danczuk, London, UK